Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mama Got a New Camera

I finally did it.  After complaining all the time that my pictures stink and that they're grainy and they're not the quality I wanted, I just bit the bullet and bought a new (to me) camera.  It's a used one I got on Amazon.  The seller had 100% feedback and a return policy so I figured it was a low risk situation and I got it for more than $100 less than what I would have paid new.  It came quickly (within about 3 days), and was packed in the original packing with everything included.


I got a Nikon Coolpix L120.  My sister-in-law has the same camera, and I used it to take pics of my new spring collection.  You can see those pictures here.  It's so much better than the old $40 point and shoot I've been using, and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it between business and taking pictures of the kiddos.

I haven't read the manual yet, or figured out all the features, but I've already used it a couple of times and it's great!  If you're looking for a more sophisticated point and shoot (because you don't want to mortgage your house for a DSLR), then I'd really recommend this one.  Here's to better Sugarplum pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...