Friday, February 8, 2013

Google Searches



If you know me personally you know I Google absolutely everything.  I have a question, Google.  I have a symptom, Google.  My kids are bleeding profusely, Google.  I feel like if you could go back and look at all my Google searches you could accurately describe the timeline of my life.  That's probably why investigators are always searching criminals's computers, so they can see what they've been up to via Google.


  • When is constipation dangerous? (Isn't that lovely, just another awesome side effect of pregnancy).
  • Nose spray addiction - There was a husband and wife debate that needed solving
  • Flounce skirt tutorial
  • Proverbs 15:1
  • Blogger HTML - that one is a doozy, I was not cut out for computer code
  • IRS Form 4852
  • Eskimo - Rylea wanted to know what an Eskimo was so I googled some pictures for her to see
  • How to add a paypal button to blogger


I honestly don't know what I would do without Google capabilities.  I might have to have a comprehensive set of encyclopedias at home to consult daily.  I taught myself how to sew and crochet (basic stuff) using Google, among a million other things.

What have you Googled lately??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...