Friday, August 29, 2014

Flip Books!


You guys ever seen/used flip books?   These little books are so fun.  I made a million of them for my kids to do on their own while I feed the baby breakfast and get him settled in the morning.

First the kiddos color, then they cut the pages apart and then I help them staple their books together.  They read them to their daddy when he gets home from work and Rylea writes her 4 favorite sentences on a handwriting sheet when she's done with hers.


Dieter man thinks it's hilarious that I put a pair of underwear on the U flip book.  I knew he'd love it.

I made a set of color flip books as well so Rylea can practice reading her color words.


The color file includes books for: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown, and gray.  Click on the picture above to go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

The alphabet flip books are fun too.  There's flip books for all the letters A-Z and a handwriting sheet for each letter too :)


I hope your kiddos love these books as much as mine do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...