Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

This week has been a busy one.  Without the hubs here lending a helping hand so often, it hasn't been easy keeping up with the kids and with the business.  But, I did manage to get a few orders out including some spring sets that you can find here.  Here's what I've been up to:

I finished this Batgirl dress, and I had to make sure I worked on it all during Rylea's sleeping times. She has a major affinity for all things Batgirl and I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it if she saw me making such a cute dress for someone else.

I did this Yo Gabba Gabba! tunic for the same sweet little girl that's getting Batgirl.  This one was super fun and I'm seriously in love with that rainbow chevron fabric.  I hate that my fabric source is sold out at the moment.

This little dress is for a tiny girly.  Like 18-24 months sized.  It was so fun to make a teeny dress again, I love doing those!


This dress was a bit tricky because the shirt was a little long for the length of the dress.  Sadly, Pluto had to get the chop, but he made it back in the dress on the skirt down there in the form of an applique.  So, everything worked out in the end.

I hope you've all had a productive week so far as well.  Don't forget, Valentine's Day is TOMORROW!  If you're in a pinch, you can use my free printables here if you need some last minute Valentines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...