Friday, April 10, 2015

The Pattern Exam Undies Review



This past few months I've been busy sewing a ton of stuff that's a secret.  Secret tops, secret bottoms and secret undies.  It kill me to not be able to share what I'm working on!!

Today, I get to share one thing with you all.  FINALLY!

I made 5 pairs of undies, each from a different girls' undies pattern.  They're all green in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day (I finished these in early March), and, in conjunction with a lot of other talented sewing bloggers, we reviewed them all and posted our thoughts in one collective spot!  You can see all our posts over at The Pattern Exam.  Do forget to go like us on Facebook to keep up with themes and make suggestions for patterns to review.  We'd love it if you followed us and used us as a pattern directory to make informed buying decisions.

Thanks for looking!! You can find my post and all the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...