Friday, October 24, 2014

I Should Have Been a Kindergarten Teacher



I think it's no secret how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching preschool and kindergarten to my little ones.  Rylea and Dieter are such precious blessings to me and I've found a new love I never knew I had when we decided to homeschool!  I have not bought a curriculum to use with Rylea or Dieter this year, and I create almost all their worksheets and unit studies using my brain, PowerPoint and Google. :)  I opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store where I list all the stuff I make for the kiddos.  It's my prayer that it will help you as much as it has helped me!

Here's a look at the newest products I've made!  (Click on the pictures to go to the product in my store).

My best seller to date are my Primer and Pre-Primer Sight Word QR Code activities.  Rylea ADORES these worksheets.


You use a QR code reader on your smartphone or tablet to scan QR codes on a worksheet or on the mini posters.  The QR code reveals a sight word and the student records that word on their recording sheet.  This can be used as a write the room activity or as an individual assignment.  The little monsters are so cute!!  The pre-primer pack and the primer pack both include the entire Dolch sight word lists.

Rylea's completed worksheet for Set 1.
Another new addition to the shop are my new Sight Word Mania worksheets, and my Rainbow Writing Sight Words.



I made the rainbow writing sheets to satisfy Rylea's need for color and decoration.  She doodles on every worksheet she does.  She embellishes with hearts, dots, butterflies, ballerinas, and color.  She has such an amazing creative mind.



The Sight Word Mania sheets are born out of a need for something new for my girly with, again, lots of visual interest, and a bunch of different activities all bundled into one. She reads the word, traces the word, writes the word, spells the word, colors the word, and counts the number of syllables in the word.  Hopefully when she's done, she's got that word burned into her brain ;)


I have a FREE sample of these in my store here.  I hope you'll download it and leave me some feedback!  In fact, there's a bunch of freebies in the shop so go get them all! :)

I welcome suggestions and requests on new teaching products so feel free to shoot them at me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...